Thursday, February 2, 2012

Starting yet another adventure

Have you started using Pinterest? If not go right now and see what I am referring to: http://pinterest.com/amityh/ For those who are Pinterest savvy you may be able to relate: so many ideas, not enough time. You also know that sometimes you can spend WAY too much time on Pinterest! I get on kicks where I pin a lot of recipes that I would want to try sometime. To date, I have tried very few recipes. Most of he ones I have tried, I really like! I have deleted a couple that either I just won't make or did not like. Yesterday, I just started a different blog but with the inspiration of Julie and Julia I thought I would try some of the recipes from my Pinterest Pins and track the results. I will always show the link for the original recipe, to give credit to the developer. Being a grad student it may take awhile to get through the recipes but it will be fun trying :) If all is well, tomorrow I will make: Slow Cooker Honey Sesame Chicken.
Enjoy this fun adventure with me!


P.S. My camera is in the shop so it maybe a while before I can post pictures :(

No comments:

Post a Comment